GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS AND RULES OF USE
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM
These conditions regulate the terms of business, the rights and obligations of users and other matters of importance for the functioning of the Internet platform https://agrobudget.com/ (hereinafter: the Platform), which operates within the framework of the company AGRO BUDŽET SISTEM DOO SOMBOR with its registered office at the address: Vere Gucunje 15, 25000 Sombor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ID number: 21634786, PIB: 112247539 (hereinafter: AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM). These general conditions represent the provisions of the contract between AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM and each individual user who accesses or uses the services of the Platform.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM operates in accordance with the valid regulations of the Republic of Serbia.
By registering for access to the Platform, one-time access to the Platform, and access via other electronic communication channels (via phone/mobile application), the user declares that he has been informed of the contents of the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) and that he agrees with the terms and conditions stated below, which are binding
2. GENERAL TERMS
The AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM platform is an electronic (Internet) environment that allows users, by registering a user account, to gain access to various functionalities, services and rights provided by the Platform, i.e. to publish their own advertising messages under prescribed conditions (hereinafter: use).
Certain issues and elements of the contractual relationship between AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM and the user of a commercial, financial and technical-operational nature, which are not expressly regulated by these TOU, are regulated by special rules and conditions adopted and published by
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM and about which the users will be informed in an adequate manner within the Platform. The aforementioned rules will be considered an integral part of these GTC.
Users of the platform can be legal and natural persons – companies and individuals and/or registered agricultural holdings. By using the Platform, the User confirms that he has the necessary business capacity for such use and entering into a contractual relationship with AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM regarding the use of the Platform in accordance with the applicable regulations of the country of its headquarters – the law under which it was founded. The user bears the sole responsibility and is obliged to ensure that the use of the Platform is in accordance with the relevant regulations and provisions of these TOU. AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disable/prohibit access to the Platform to any user in the event of suspicion that the User does not meet the stated conditions – his/her actions violate the relevant regulations and TOU, i.e. if, upon request, AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM does not provide evidence that he/she is acting in accordance with laws and OUP.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM does not have the capacity, obligations, or responsibilities of an intermediary, nor does the Platform serve as an intermediary between two or users in their mutual transactions and trade.
The word User is used in these GTC as a general term for all users, except in places where there are special rules for different categories of users.
3. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
4. TERMS RELATING TO PHYSICAL COMPONENTS AND DEVICE SYSTEM AND CONNECTION
In order to access and use the Platform, the user must meet the requirements related to the physical components and system of the device he uses (hereinafter: hardware and software) and connection, which may change over time. The User is fully responsible for paying all costs related to Internet connection and data flow, as well as for all equipment necessary to access the Platform.
By accessing or using the Platform, communicating within or through the Platform, the user communicates with AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM by means of electronic communication or by telephone. AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM will communicate with the user by means of electronic communication (e-mail, text electronic messages, within the application (push notifications), by posting messages within the platform) or by phone. The user agrees with the mentioned methods of communication and accepts that the instructions, contracts, statements, notices and other types of communication delivered to the user by the mentioned methods of electronic communication represent legally acceptable and binding methods of communication, as if they were made in writing, unless according to the valid a different mandatory form expressly prescribed by law.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM does not guarantee that the Platform and its use are compatible with devices, hardware or software used by the user. The User also understands and accepts that any change or improvement to the Platform may alter the system specifications necessary to use it. In this case, only the user is responsible for the acquisition of the necessary additional devices, hardware and/or software.
The technical processing and transmission of data through the platform may be unencrypted and include: transmission over different networks and changes to be consistent with and adapted to the technical characteristics of connected networks and devices.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The platform is protected by the laws of the Republic of Serbia and other international regulations governing the protection of intellectual property rights. The mark “https://agrobudget.com” and its parts, abbreviations and Internet addresses represent objects of protection of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, marks, business names and/or Internet addresses, etc.) of
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM. In addition to the above, the entire content of the platform, including computer codes and programs, photos, images, graphics, animations, video, music, sound and text (hereinafter: platform content) is the property of AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM and/or its partners, licensors and the like and represents protected content. The content of the platform does not include user content that the user creates, posts, publishes or transmits through the platform, as well as the content of messages and other communications that the user sends to other users or AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM.
The user does not acquire any rights on the https://agrobudget.com platform or its parts, the mark “https://agrobudget.com” or the content of the platform.
The user agrees and undertakes not to under any circumstances: a) copy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, derive the source code, or disassemble the https://agrobudget.com platform or the content of the platform, in whole or in part, or create derivative works based on them; b) modify or cause modification of any file that is part of the https://agrobudget.com platform; c) use any program or computer code that in any way affects the https://agrobudget.com platform or the content of the platform or automation programs or any programs that interrupt, stimulate or redirect communication within or from or to https:/ /agrobudget.com platform or collect information about the https://agrobudget.com platform by reading parts of the memory used to store information about the operation and use of the https://agrobudget.com platform and user activities.
- REGISTRATION / USER ACCOUNT / RULES OF USE
A user who wants to use and have access to special services within the https://agrobudget.com platform must register his user account on the platform (hereinafter: account). The order represents a unique, non-transferable, electronic order, assigned by AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM, which must be properly registered in the manner defined by these TOU and other published general rules prescribed by AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM.
Accounts that are registered automatically are not allowed. A user can only have one account.
The order registration procedure is carried out electronically, within the guided application procedure on the https://agrobudget.com platform, by submitting and entering the required data and in accordance with the given instructions. The registration process begins with the activation of the User’s account by AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM. Within that account, the authorized persons of the user enter the requested data, which must be confirmed, that is, verified electronically in the form of a link that is delivered to the user immediately after activation of the account in an automatically generated e-mail or by entering a unique code received via SMS message. By activating and verifying the account in the described manner, the registration procedure is completed between the users of
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM. The registration procedure for the user begins after the conclusion of the contract between the user and AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM.
The user, on his own behalf, that is, the persons he has authorized to access and use his account, undertakes to respect these GTC. The user bears the entire responsibility for all activities carried out through his account and is obliged to ensure that both he and the authorized persons are familiar with these TOU, understand them and comply with them, which also applies to all other rules and policies , notices and/or agreements published by AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM.
The user is responsible for the security of his account and password. AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the user’s failure to fulfill obligations related to the security of the account and available information.
The user may not use their account for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, nor in a way that is contrary to applicable laws/regulations, including regulations on the protection of intellectual property, protection of personal data and protection of trade secrets. The user must not use the account in a way that has or may have the effect of interrupting, damaging or reducing the performance of the https://agrobudget.com/ platform or its parts/services; or to the detriment of other users or third parties. The illegal way of using the account, the available functionalities of the https://agrobudget.com/ platform, i.e. the illegal actions will be considered in particular the following:
- collecting or requesting e-mail addresses or other contact information of other users or third parties in order to send unsolicited commercial or other types of messages or communications;
- collecting or requesting personal data, secret or protected data, for commercial or illegal purposes, as well as publishing, transmitting, entering or storing such data;
- sending offensive, harassing, threatening or spam messages, including posting (URL) links to ads on the https://agrobudget.com/ platform or platform content in unsolicited e-mail messages to third parties;
- misrepresenting or providing incorrect information about one’s powers, abilities, affiliation or connection with a certain person;
- uploading, uploading, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available content that represents, incites or assists in the commission of a criminal offense and violates the rights of third parties; violates applicable laws and other regulations; is offensive, threatening, discriminatory, damages the reputation of third parties, violates applicable laws and other regulations; is misleading, disturbing, prohibited, disables or makes it difficult to use the https://agrobudget.com/ platform or that can harm AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM or other users or expose them to some kind of liability;
- using Java, spreadsheets, HTML or other types of computer codes or commands that are not permitted in messages;
- using, supporting or promoting illegal business practices, especially unfair, misleading or aggressive business practices, unfair competition (especially sending messages or directly or indirectly promoting AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM competition), pyramid schemes and the like;
- advertising that encourages or leads to behavior that endangers the health, physical and psychological development of children or minors.
In the case of using the account contrary to this article or in general, TOU AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM reserves the right to cancel the user’s account, which would result in the denial of the right to access the contents and the possibility of using the platform as a user, i.e. the termination of the contract.
The User has the right to cancel his order in accordance with the rules for order cancellation, these TOU and the provisions of the contract concluded between the User and AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM.
In the case of the User’s actions contrary to these TOU and their constituent parts, applicable regulations or if the User’s actions are harmful to the https://agrobudget.com/ platform or the
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM or if the User’s behavior carries legal or material risks for the
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM or if the User endangers the rights of third parties or by order of a competent authority or institution, AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM has the right to temporarily suspend and/or terminate the user’s account and refuse any current or future possibility of using the https://agrobudget.com/ platform, i.e. undertake other activities in in accordance with the contract.
The order registration procedure is free, it is done electronically, within the guided application procedure on the https://agrobudget.com/ platform, by submitting and entering the required data and in accordance with the given instructions. The registration process begins with the activation of the account (the part filled in by the user), after which it must be verified electronically in the form of a link that is delivered to the user’s client immediately after the activation of the account in an automatically generated e-mail or by entering a unique code received via SMS. By activating and verifying the account in the described manner, the registration process for the client is started, and the moment the client generates his password to access the account, the client account registration process is completed and a relationship is established between the user’s client and AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM.
- PLACING A USER REQUEST
A user who has successfully registered an account can, under prescribed and valid conditions, publish their request for the production of guidelines for investment in agricultural production on the https://agrobudget.com/ platform. Publication of content is done electronically as part of a guided procedure on the Platform, by submitting the requested data and content and in accordance with the given instructions.
All submitted data of the User is subject to the conditions prescribed by this TOU and the Personal Data Protection Policy and will be used for purposes prescribed by law, in order to fulfill contractual obligations or provide user support. For more information on the handling of submitted personal data and what data AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM publishes to other Platform Users, see the Privacy Protection Policy.
The user is authorized and responsible for the process of setting requests for the production of guidelines for investment in agricultural production, for selecting the text, content, data and documents to be transferred, for determining and changing the content and data to be transferred, as well as for selecting the recipient. The user is obliged to submit and enter accurate and complete data that is necessary to complete the process, as well as to update the data as soon as it changes.
The request for the creation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production published by the user can be visible only to him. The request for the creation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production published by the user is also visible to the associates to whom the request was sent.
Upon completion of the procedure for the publication of the request for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production in the previously described manner, the User issued an order for the preparation of the request for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production between the User and AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM, a contract was concluded, which regulates the rights and obligations in in connection with the preparation of requests for guidance for investment in agricultural production through the https://agrobudget.com platform, the content of which is determined by these TOU and their constituent parts, which will be confirmed by a special contract concluded with the User. The registered user, upon request for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production, has all the rights and obligations derived from the Law on Advertising of the Republic of Serbia.
By executing the order for the creation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production given by the User, on the https://agrobudget.com platform, AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM fully fulfilled its contractual obligations and the service was fully performed. By accepting these GTC, the registered user agrees and accepts the possibility of contact by e-mail or phone number by other users of the platform in order to realize the trade, as well as in order to contact the AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM administration. Additionally, the user agrees that by accepting these TOU, AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM has the right to publish its business name and logo for marketing purposes on official profiles maintained by
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin) or on written material.
The user controls the user’s access and responses for his use of services (conduct) in accordance with these TOU. The user is solely responsible for all administrative and security aspects related to the use of platform services. AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM is not responsible for any user access or credentials. If the user submits user data for further processing, the user is solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of obtaining and processing such data.
In accordance with these TOU, AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide assistance to the user by telephone or e-mail, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., excluding non-business days. As part of the registration process, the user identifies an administrative username and password for an account on the AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM platform.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM reserves the right to: refuse to publish the user’s request and/or modify the content of the user’s request in accordance with the regulations and conditions specified in these TOU.
Regardless of other provisions of these GTC, the following rules, obligations and restrictions apply to requests for the creation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production that the User publishes through the https://agrobudget.com platform:
- a) requests for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production must be in accordance with the principles and obligations prescribed by the Law and other relevant regulations of the Republic of Serbia;
- b) advertising is not allowed:
- medical or alternatively – medical procedures and methods, except in the case of legal entities that have a certificate or a special license to perform such activities or quack medicine;
- narcotic drugs and their use;
- medicines and medicinal preparations;
- dietary supplements or dietary supplements, except in the case of legal entities that have a certificate of registration of such products in the database maintained by the Ministry of Health, as well as a certificate of registration of a legal entity in the Central Register in the sense of Article 15 of the Food Safety Act:
- weapons and ammunition, including copies of weapons, starting with pistols, as well as similar articles and means of self-defense (boxers, clubs, electric shockers, tear gas, sprays and the like); advertising of hunting and sporting weapons and ammunition for these weapons is specifically allowed;
- tobacco and tobacco products, electronic cigarettes and the like as well as their use/consumption;
- alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content of more than 20% and their consumption, as well as any highlighting of the trademark or other mark of an alcoholic beverage;
- piracy and pirated copies of products, digital distribution of computer games and their procurement for natural persons, distribution of other digital goods (Internet accounts, profiles, software installations, cryptocurrencies and others);
- resale and purchase of tickets for sports, cultural, artistic and other events, cinemas and the like
- personal contacts for the purpose of getting to know each other, mediation in getting to know each other, entering into a marriage or relationship, prostitution;
- employment, mediation in employment;
- possibilities of “earnings on the Internet” and the like, requests for financial assistance or loans;
- pornography and any other content that can be characterized as derogatory and that alludes to pornographic content, prostitution or any other provocations;
- games of chance, classic and special games of chance (games held in arcades, casinos, on machines, betting on sports results), lottery tickets and tickets (tickets, lottery tickets) that cannot be sold, assigned, issued and any other presentation on the territory of the Republic of Serbia in accordance with the law governing games of chance. Advertising of prize games that are not games of chance (quizzes of knowledge, skills, auctions, etc.) is allowed, provided that the organizer clearly and comprehensibly highlights the rules of the game, the type and amount of the prize, i.e. the tariff from Article 17 of the Advertising Act;
- 16. provocation / threats to safety and health; it is forbidden for the advertising message, directly or indirectly, to encourage discrimination on any basis, especially on the basis of belief, national, ethnic, religious, gender or racial affiliation, political, sexual or other orientation, social origin, financial status, culture, language , age or other determination, social origin, property status, culture, language, age or mental or physical disability; It is forbidden to use an advertising message to encourage behavior that endangers the health or safety of the recipient of the advertising message, and in particular:
1) scenes of violence and destruction of objects and nature, except for the purpose of suppressing such behavior
2) displays that can cause fear and aggression
3) sexual harassment
4) depiction of minors in relation to sexuality, as well as men and women as well as boys or girls with adult sexual characteristics
5) encouraging or approving procedures prohibited by environmental protection regulations, as well as making untrue claims (for example, highlighting the words “ecologically safe”, “ecologically harmless”, “eco food”, “organic product” and similar words or symbols) that the goods or services have a positive or harmless impact on the protection of health or the environment
- food and drinks for children younger than 6 months, only advertising milk, other food and drinks for infants up to six months of age, as well as accessories for their use
- political content
- c) Requests for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production must not be in the form of or represent public addresses, proclamations, invitations, contests and the like. In addition, advertising messages must not be in the form of demand in any form (missing persons, purchase or redemption of products, demand for workers, demand for goods and the like). Exemption from the ban on the publication of demand advertisements is granted to legal entities that demand products whose purpose and purpose are related to the activity of a legal entity;
- d) requests for the preparation of guides for investment in agricultural production must not contain photographs or depictions of persons, other people’s personal names and surnames or data that enable the personal identification of third natural persons, except in the case of:
1) the existence of express consent of the person from the photo or the holder of that personal name and surname or the owner of other personal data
2) for photos: using special photos for which a usage license is offered for sale (“stock photos”)
- e) requests for creating guides for investment in agricultural production must not contain references (via links or in any other way) to other advertising portals, advertisers and their websites, electronic (Internet) stores and similar, profiles of social networks that are used for the purpose of advertising or selling goods (facebook, instagram, twitter…) except in the case when the advertiser activates a promotion that involves entering a link that leads directly to his external site or profile on a social network; also, ads may not contain trademarks, logos or marks unless they are branded with the advertiser’s own trademark or logo
- f) requests for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production must not be placed in the wrong or inappropriate categories / subcategories;
- USER CONTENT AND CONTENT MODIFICATION
User content includes all communications, sound, text, data, graphics, photos, images and all material and information that the User delivers, enters, uploads and transmits through the https://agrobudget.com/ platform, as well as all activities performed in within the framework of the request for the preparation of guidelines for investment in agricultural production, even when they are performed by other persons who have the right to access the order.
The User is the sole owner and fully responsible for the User Content. The User guarantees that the User Content is not subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality or otherwise, by
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM and AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM shall not be responsible for any use or publication of any User Content. Exceptionally, user content – data representing the user’s personal data are subject to the regime, rights and obligations and responsibilities regulated by the Personal Data Protection Policy.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM cannot and is not obliged to review, verify or monitor user content beforehand or continuously. However, in order to ensure security, fulfill the obligations stipulated by the applicable regulations, protect the legitimate interests of AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM and third parties or by order of competent authorities and institutions, authorized persons of AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM may review and/or monitor user content and/or store user communications when using the https://agrobudget.com/ platform, whereby the user gives irrevocable consent to such monitoring, reviews and storage.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM has the right to disclose, transfer or make available user content that is otherwise not available to third parties, for the following reasons:
1. in order not to act contrary to any law, regulation or request / order of authorized bodies and institutions
2. to comply with these TOU or any other agreement;
3. to protect its legal and contractual rights;
4. in case someone’s health or safety is threatened; or
5. in order to report a criminal offense or any other illegal activities.
Irrespective of the rules related to content from these TOU, the User specifically undertakes not to post, enter, publish or transmit content that:
- violates, illegally appropriates or abuses a patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, real property right and other intellectual property of a third party or personal rights or privacy rights;
- violates or encourages behavior that violates applicable law or regulation or leads to material liability;
- is fraudulent, untrue, false or misleading
- is derogatory, indecent, vulgar or offensive;
- propagates discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or abuse of individuals or groups;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or activities against certain persons or entities or
- propagates illegal or harmful activities.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM has the right, but not the obligation, to, at any time and without prior warning, remove, terminate or disable access to User Content that, in its conscientious judgment, it determines violates these TOU or is otherwise harmful to https ://agrobudget.com/ platform or if it is ordered by a competent body or institution.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND COMPENSATION OF DAMAGES
The user uses the https://agrobudget.com/ platform at his own risk. Rights are transferred and services are provided through the https://agrobudget.com/ platform on an “as is” or “as available” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied. AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM does not make any warranties, express or implied, that may relate to its services, including without limitation warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, warranties that may arise from trade or business practices, as well as any warranties as to accuracy, reliability or the quality of any content or information contained within the https://agrobudget.com/ platform.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM does not guarantee that the https://agrobudget.com/ platform will not function
to be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that there is no risk of computer viruses or other harmful components.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM reserves the right to modify, update or temporarily or permanently suspend or limit access to certain functionalities or parts of the https://agrobudget.com/ platform at any time, with notification to the user and with the exclusion of any liability on any basis with this in relationship.
The user assumes all responsibility for the selection of products and services in order to achieve the intended results.
The user expressly declares that he understands and accepts that AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM bears no responsibility for any damages, including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of profit, business opportunity, use of data or other immaterial losses (even if he has been informed of the possibility of such damages or should have known that such a possibility exists) arising from:
- use or inability to access and use the https://agrobudget.com/ platform for any reason;
- from goods, data, information or services acquired or obtained, that is, provided or transactions made through the https://agrobudget.com/ platform
- unauthorized access or modification of transmission or user data
- statements or actions of any third party regarding the https://agrobudget.com/ platform.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM will in no case be liable for any damage in an amount greater than the amount paid by the user to AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM for using the https://agrobudget.com/ platform, during a period of three (3) months before the damage occurred.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM may suspend the user’s access to any or all of the Services without notice for: (I) use of the Services in a manner that violates applicable local, state, or foreign laws or regulations or the terms of these TOU, or (II) repeated instances of posting or uploading material that infringes or allegedly infringes the copyright or trademark rights of any person or entity. AGRO BUDGET SISTEM may, without notice, review and quarantine any customer data it determines in good faith to be in violation of these terms. AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM has no obligation to pre-screen, control, monitor or change the user’s customer data.
If the user’s way of using the https://agrobudget.com/ platform creates a security vulnerability for or causes harm to AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM or others, then all or any access to the platform may be suspended, with electronic or telephone notification. Nothing in this clause limits the right of
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM to terminate the Agreement for the reason stated above, if it is determined that the user behaves or acts in a way that has or may negatively affect AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM or other users https://agrobudget.com
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM is not responsible for the content and timeliness, sequence, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information created and transmitted by third parties, such as news and links. All opinions or recommendations expressed through other links are solely the opinions of independent persons and are not the opinions or recommendations of AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM. Third Party Materials and links to them are provided solely as a convenience to users, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
The platform is operated by AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM in the Republic of Serbia. Users who decide to access the website and/or platform from locations outside the Republic of Serbia do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with relevant local laws.
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM’s failure to enforce any provision of these TOU will not be considered a waiver of current and future rights under such provisions, nor will it in any way affect the rights to further enforce each of those provisions. An express waiver of AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM’s rights based on the terms, conditions or requirements of these TOU will not be considered a waiver of the future obligation to comply with such terms, conditions or requirements.
If any of the provisions of these TOU are considered invalid or unenforceable for any reason, they will be amended to the extent necessary to make them applicable, but without affecting the intention of the contracting parties, and the rest of these TOU will continue be in force. If, however, it is determined that such a provision cannot be modified, it will be considered severable from the other terms and conditions and will not have any effect on the validity and applicability of the other provisions.
- CHANGES TO GTC
AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM reserves the right to revise, update, amend, supplement or delete certain provisions of these GTC at its own discretion and upon prior notification. If AGRO BUDGET SYSTEM changes the GTC, it is obliged to publish the change on the website or inform the user about it.